Business Contact Centre Representative
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 429
Equifax delivers leading-edge technologies and solutions that powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world and we are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace.
In turn, we offer a great work/life balance where you’ll feel supported and valued. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the satisfaction of working with Equifax – helping our customers make more informed decisions.
As a Business Contact Centre Representative, you will be part of a team managing calls and emails to support and assist our subscribers enquiries in regards to their use of our systems, products and services and the appropriate use and maintenance of our database. During these interactions you will be responsible for identifying and meeting the needs of the subscriber to ensure a positive experience which helps drive Equifax’s vision.
This is a fixed term role until August 2021.
So, what will impress us?
- Minimum 6 months experience working in a call centre
- Proven experience meeting call centre targets/KPIs
- Amazing communication skills
- Strong willingness to learn
What would really impress us in addition to the above:
- Knowledge of Equifax
- Previous CRM and technology experience
- G-suite experience
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Why you might love working at Equifax - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Job Number: J00107034
Community / Marketing Title: Business Contact Centre Representative
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU