Product Manager - Development & Delivery
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 419
As a Product Manager in our Design & Development team, you will drive development of our solutions for customers providing credit to consumers. Your focus will be on leading the articulation and development of product roadmaps, validating design and build concepts with customers, and acting as the key interlock with development and delivery stakeholders including experience design, technology, business analysts, and other departments.
Our products that you will be working with sit within our consumer credit portfolio, and include Equifax Apply and Portfolio Management products. You will work as part of a small, collaborative team that is committed to delivering great outcomes for customers.
This is a fixed 12-month maternity cover role based in North Sydney.
So, what will impress us?
- 5+ years’ experience in Product Management
- An understanding of credit risk use cases
- Strong problem solving/solutions development skills
- Be highly organised with an ability to co-ordinate and influence
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What would really impress us in addition to the above:
- Understanding the consumer credit bureau
- A degree, but not essential
- Financial Services industry experience
What is in it for you as our Product Design & Development Manager?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable, and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan – discounted private health cover for you
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several performance/recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated vehicle lease options available
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader in data, analytics, and technology. We provide first-class information products and services to our customers which include the largest financial institutions, telecommunications providers, and utilities in Australia and around the world. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate, and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit reporting agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit information company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions and live their financial best.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Our values - https://vimeo.com/389341059/de652eadd6
Why you might love working at Equifax - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00101926
Community / Marketing Title: Product Manager - Development & Delivery
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU