You are signing up for Data Analyst opportunities.
About the role
The Analytic Development team builds predictive models and attributes using Equifax’s data assets in a distributed computing big data environment. These cover the consumer and commercial credit lifecycle, geodemographic and marketing attributes, credit ratings and fraud models, as well as any new areas where data-driven decision making can be informed by predictive modeling.
Working with senior Analytics team members and with relevant Product areas to define scope and business problems, this role will work on key development projects, often using new data sources in building the solution. From logistic regression to more advanced machine learning techniques, Analysts are expected to develop a toolkit of modeling methodologies for rapid and accurate insight.
This position allows the successful incumbent to develop deep technical and broad commercial skills by being exposed to, and working on a wide variety of internal projects. Working as part of a large, sophisticated analytics team, this role will be required to:
• Manipulate and analyze data for the development and validation of predictive models in the areas of credit risk, demographics, marketing, fraud, and ratings, in a distributed computing environment
• Monitor Equifax’s cutting edge scorecards and risk tools
• Create a business case and analytic insight materials that show the value of predictive modeling and visualize the insights
• Conduct ad hoc queries such as bureau insights, testing solutions
• Quality check own and others’ outputs
• Maintain documentation that supports the Analytics platform of databases, data products, and analytical solutions.