You are signing up for .Net Developers opportunities.
About the role
As a .Net developer, you will provide expertise in the development and maintenance of the Fit2work system.
The responsibilities of .Net developer include design, development, system maintenance, testing and support. The Developer will be expected to have a key involvement in the development of project plans by applying technical expertise to tasks and estimates. As a member of the team, the individual is expected to apply their advanced technical and business knowledge and to take a lead role in architecture design and system optimization.
As a .Net developer, you will responsible for the following roles:
- Contribute to the design and improvement of systems using technical and business knowledge.
- Apply the best methods to ensure the best use of available tools.
- Liaise with the business analysts to understand business and functional specifications.
- Development of applications and modules to specification.
- Development of code that is documented, reusable, optimised, scalable and robust.
- Unit and integration testing of all development work prior to handover to the QA team.
- Support of QA during system testing.
- Liaise with the Business Analyst on test issues.
- Liaise with User Acceptance Testers to establish any issues and to make adjustments.
- Investigate and resolve software and operational system issues identified by clients.
- Produce installation scripts, deployment documentation, and assist with the management of software releases.
- Support Development Manager by being a key contributor to defining tasks and estimates required for project plans.
- Risk and issue management.
- You will be required to maintain a timesheet, whereby hours spent on various projects are logged.