You are signing up for Software Support Analyst
About the role
As a Software Support Analyst, you will be providing 2nd and 3rd level support for all HR Solutions applications and will an escalation point for the Service Desk. You will be working closely with key business partners and application leads to understand business requirements and ensure client SLA’s are met.
As a Software Support Analyst, you are responsible for the following roles:
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers to provide the highest quality support experience possible.
- Manage, monitor, escalate and resolve customer issues in our Help Desk system; Where critical issues occur to ensure that the correct escalation procedures are followed to minimize the impact on the client.
- Troubleshoot and diagnosing and solving software faults and escalate to application developers as required.
- Taking ownership of customer's issues and ensuring a quality outcome.
- Provide 3rd level technical and application support to customers via phone, email.
- Liaising with the internal team to ensure service calls are resolved within agreed service targets.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams when required to manage client’s expectations.
- Ability to trace workflows through software applications & databases.
- Assist with the testing process for ongoing application improvements.