You are signing up for Customer Relations Representative
About the role
To assist in the growth and development of Fit2Work through outstanding customer service, support and high-quality administration.
As as a Customer Relations Representative, you are responsible for the following roles:
- Respond to client and consumer queries in a timely manner meeting KPI’s, providing excellent customer service
- Handle complaints in a highly professional manner
- Execute the fulfillment/delivery of all product and services in accordance with SLA’s, following standard processes and procedures
- Ensure the quality of products and services delivered to clients and consumers by following processes and attention to detail
- Proactively liaise with management to ensure Operations is adequately resourced to meet the client’s expectations
- Support internal teams with client issues, escalations, outages, etc as needed
- Undertake either Service Desk or Fulfilment activities as directed from time to time by Team Leader / Operations Manager.
- Contribute towards the management of process documentation for Operations
- Identify and recommend opportunities to streamline processes and improve efficiencies in service delivery
- Collaborate with Product, Sales, Account Management and IT to improve processes and ultimately customer experience
- Raise risks and issues to management so support can be obtained
- Support all internal stakeholders with project activities, additional tasks as needed
- Support training requirements for team members within Operations
- Develop a detailed understanding of the full product and service offering available through Equifax.
- Provide an update to management to improve Equifax’s product and service offering or drive additional value out of Equifax and client data as opportunities arise.