Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 271
So, what can you expect working as an Account Manager (5 newly created positions!) for Equifax?
You can expect to work with/partner with (and ultimately learn from) Equifax’s key customers, including some of the world's leading blue-chip companies. Hone your skills in a department full of high performers, in an environment that truly promotes a culture of success and typically leads to significant career advancement. In fact, this department has been described as a ‘breeding ground’ for some of Equifax’s most respected & successful senior corporate sales teams.
And it’s not just the very generous sales/retention incentives, uncapped commission plans and outstanding performance accelerators that leads to the teams successes; it’s everything from the structured induction/onboarding, the ongoing development, the partnering with some of the worlds most respected sales training organisations and the exceptional teamwork that drives this team forward.
So, what will impress us?
Prior sales and/or customer service experience preferred (not essential) and/or an ability to foster & grow a portfolio of 500+ corporate customers are the two main ingredients.
About The Role:
This opportunity sits within the graduate/entry level sales team where you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities within existing accounts.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Equifax' inside sales accounts by establishing, maintaining and handling key inside sales customer relationships; renewing and retaining all business.
- Lead and drive revenue growth for small and medium-sized businesses. Understand the customer's industry, business issues, and short/long range needs in order to develop and apply value-added solutions.
- Establish high level relationships; offer creative ideas that will enable the client to take advantage of all products offered by Equifax and grow existing revenue annually.
The ‘softer’ skills that are essential for this position include:
Energetic, Passionate, Adaptable, Motivated, Focussed, Consultative, Curious & Dedicated.
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- This role is paying a salary of $50,456.62 + super + $29,750 (OTE circa $90,000)
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- As a major sponsor of the Sydney Swans you’ll have opportunities to attend games
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 12,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Finally, a little bit about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 12,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data. Last year Equifax had revenues in excess of USD $3 billion.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights, that helps its customers make more informed decisions.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Job Number: J00098484
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU