Principal DevOps Engineer
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 278
We’re currently recruiting a Principal DevOps Engineer to join our team in Sydney.
Equifax delivers leading-edge technologies and solutions that powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world and we are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace.
In turn, we offer a great work/life balance where you’ll feel supported and valued. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and the satisfaction of working with Equifax – helping our customers make more informed decisions.
As a Principal DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering and supporting cross-cutting platform capabilities in Equifax public clouds. By delivering a robust operating platform, the individual in this role will ensure that developers can focus on producing working software that reliably and securely operates in a multi-cloud, multi-tenanted environment.
So, what will impress us?
- At least 3 years’ experience leading technical teams in an automation, DevOps or modern software engineering practice.
- Experience running production grade apps and/or platform at scale in a major public cloud, i.e. GCP (preferred), AWS or Azure
- Commercial experience with automation tools like Terraform, Ansible/Chef, Jenkins, GIT, Python, Scripting languages/frameworks, Kubernetes, Docker, Atlassian tooling, Datadog, Stackdriver, App Dynamics
- Experience in creating technical roadmaps and strategy, and the ability to communicate and execute it effectively
- Strong experience in production support and operations
- Certification in Cloud Architecture- GCP and AWS Cloud Architect Professional Certification, TOGAF9 is a bonus but not required
- Security and compliance experience
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- As a major sponsor of the Sydney Swans you’ll have opportunities to attend games
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
If you have any questions please contact Megan Sayers- firstname.lastname@example.org
You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered for this job.
Job Number: J00083916
Community / Marketing Title: Principal DevOps Engineer
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU