Senior End User Support Technician
Location: Auckland, Auckland NZ
Job Number: 288
Our Auckland team are looking for an enthusiastic and customer centric Senior End User Support Technician to support the team in New Zealand and Australia.
Equifax delivers leading-edge technologies and solutions that powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world and we are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. In turn, we offer a great work/life balance where you’ll feel supported and valued. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and the satisfaction of working with Equifax – helping our customers make more informed decisions.
As Senior End User Support Technician, you will be responsible for providing effective technical support to internal users of our PC and network services at a desktop level (software and hardware) This role also supports broader technologies including mobile devices and video conferencing technologies.
So, what will impress us?
- A strong customer focus and a commitment to delivering on promises
- Sound troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of MSI and SCCM technologies
- Microsoft Windows Certified
- Experience with endpoint security
- Demonstrated operating knowledge of Windows 10 and Mac/Apple OS, Microsoft Active Directory, printing technologies, general knowledge of desktop applications e.g. G-Suite, Citrix, Polycom Video Conferencing systems, laptop, desktop and mobile devices
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- Southern Cross Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data. Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
For further information on this position please contact Megan Sayers- email@example.com
Please note the you must have working rights for New Zealand to be considered for this position
Job Number: J00094784
Community / Marketing Title: Senior End User Support Technician
Location_formattedLocationLong: Auckland, Auckland NZ