Finance Planning Analyst
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 293
Equifax delivers leading-edge technologies and solutions that powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world and we are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. In turn, we offer a great work/life balance where you’ll feel supported and valued. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and the satisfaction of working with Equifax – helping our customers make more informed decisions.
As a Finance Planning Analyst, you will provide insightful financial analysis to help BU/COEs reach their short and long term strategic and financial objectives. This will often involve interacting with senior management to deliver financial information in a concise and meaningful manner to foster effective decision making. You will also drive value-added planning, budgeting and forecasting activities and work with various parts of the business to prepare annual budgets.
So, what will impress us?
- Bachelor’s degree
- CA / CPA qualification (part or fully qualified)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in financial planning & analysis
- Experience in corporate reporting and value adding input in monthly & annual finance planning cycles
- Background in working for large/complex businesses
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
What would really impress us in addition to the above:
- Profitability analysis and resource planning experience
- Experience with Oracle / TM1 / Essbase
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- You are eligible for a day off for your birthday, paid ‘floating holiday’ and a paid volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries
- A number of recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Why you might love working at Equifax - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this job.
Job Number: J00096480
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Planning Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU