Information Security Officer
Location: Auckland, Auckland NZ
Job Number: 295
We are seeking an experienced Information Security Officer to join the team in Auckland.
Equifax delivers leading-edge technologies and solutions that powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world and we are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. In turn, we offer a great work/life balance where you’ll feel supported and valued. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and the satisfaction of working with Equifax – helping our customers make more informed decisions.
About the role:
The Information Security Officer is responsible for providing consistent and credible client-facing security communications, enhancing the quality of customer security compliance deliverables, proactively managing annual customer security compliance requirements and driving consistency for internal and external customer experience of security.
Some tasks of the role include:
- Acting as a subject matter expert in multiple security disciplines and security consultant for projects and troubleshooting efforts
- Responding to customer correspondence on security related compliance requests and security incidents
- Negotiating security requirements with customers, discussing deployment of security controls, and leading discussions to address customer concerns with compensating controls
- Involvement in the investigation and resolution of security events
So, what will impress us?
- 10 years’ plus experience in security and around 5 years’ experience in a technical role
- Experience engaging with clients and providing advice on security, compliance and audit processes
- A strong ability to translate complex technical security concepts into business-friendly communications
- Ability to discuss various endpoint, application, container and network security controls and where/how each applies to the security of on-premise and Cloud-hosted environments
- CISSP; CCSP; or related Cloud security certification is a strong plus
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured on boarding/induction training for new employees
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- Southern Cross Health Care Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data. Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Why you might love working at Equifax- www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00096479
Community / Marketing Title: Information Security Officer
Location_formattedLocationLong: Auckland, Auckland NZ