Information Security Governance & Advisory Analyst ANZ
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 295
We are seeking an experienced Information Security Governance & Advisory Analyst to join our leading edge Technology Transformation.
Equifax delivers leading-edge technologies and solutions that powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world and we are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. In turn, we offer a great work/life balance where you’ll feel supported and valued. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and the satisfaction of working with Equifax – helping our customers make more informed decisions.
About the role:
The Information Security Governance & Advisory Analyst will continuously improve and enhance the information security framework based on NIST. You will contribute to the control assurance program for SOC and PCI as well as be involved in providing data analytics/insights for control coverage / assurance and our operational maturity.
Some tasks of the role include:
- Providing compliance / advisory across multiple security disciplines within project delivery (change) and Business activities (run) and strategically within our cloud transformation journey.
- Responding to customer correspondence for security related compliance requests, such as regulatory adherence or supplier due-diligence.
- Negotiating & discussing the deployment of security control requirements within technology teams, projects and business units structured on a business critical and mandatory control model.
- Support the cyber investigation team in incident resolution, from a control effectiveness and operating risk viewpoint.
- Take a data driven approach in building insights that provide maturity and compliance reporting to business units and supporting teams.
- Provide insights of the operating environment for our business units based on control design and effectiveness of key controls on business critical products and support platforms.
So, what will impress us?
- 3-5 years’ experience in security advisory, analytics or governance.
- Experience engaging with clients (internal or external) and providing advice on security, control assurance and corporate / regulatory compliance.
- An ability to translate complex technical security concepts into business-friendly communications, especially covering cloud usage.
- Ability to discuss and/or present on various endpoints, application, container and network security controls and where/how each applies to the security of on-premise and Cloud-hosted environments.
- CISSP; Security+ Certification, or related industry security certification
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured on boarding/induction training for new employees (we are currently working remotely)
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Stunning offices in central locations
- Health Care Plan for the country you are based in
- Multiple local and international career opportunities
- Several recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data. Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Job Number: J00096479
Community / Marketing Title: Information Security Governance & Advisory Analyst ANZ
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU