Capability Program Leader
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 296
The Equifax team are currently seeking an experienced Capability Program Leader to manage the execution of key programs of work.
Primary Location: Sydney. We would also consider Melbourne or Brisbane for the right candidate.
Equifax delivers leading-edge technologies and solutions that powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world and we are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. In turn, we offer a great work/life balance where you’ll feel supported and valued. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and the satisfaction of working with Equifax – helping our customers make more informed decisions.
As a Capability Program Leader you will lead a newly formed, cross functional team to develop the organisation’s ability to deliver projects and adapt rapidly within a fast-changing environment. You will achieve maximum business value by engaging people, improving processes and enhancing culture. The Capability Program Leader will focus on the delivery of re-usable capabilities across business lines to drive more efficient and effective outcomes to our customers. This is a highly networked role so the successful applicant will need to know how to engage across a broad stakeholder group, understand technology trends and shifts, and know how to manage and measure excellent customer outcomes.
So, what will impress us?
- 10+ years’ business leadership/project management/professional services experience. An understanding of what good change management looks like is also crucial
- Sound experience in project planning and execution, including business and financial aspects of a project across a range of project sizes and types
- The ability to run multi-faceted programs in virtual teams. The Capability Program Leader will be engaging with stakeholders in various locations
- Commercial acumen, including negotiation skills in resolving issues and mitigating risks associated with the program.
- A commitment to delivering the best possible outcomes to our customers
- An understanding of project methodologies such as PRINCE2, PMBOK and Agile
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- As a major sponsor of the Sydney Swans you’ll have opportunities to attend games
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data. Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions. Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
For additional information, please contact Megan Sayers- firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you must have full working rights to be considered for this position
Job Number: J00098091
Community / Marketing Title: Capability Program Leader
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU