Key Account Manager
Location: Melbourne, Victoria AU
Job Number: 299
As an Equifax Key Account Manager you will be responsible for managing up to forty of Equifax’s key clients.
The successful applicant will provide a critical combination of strategic relationship management skills & business development leadership.
The overarching purpose of this role is to drive significant segment market penetration through leadership, expertise and considerable focus within the FinTech sector. You should have a high level of influence into product development & pricing strategy. You will be tasked with the responsibility of growing and driving direction of the segment to ensure Equifax is the primary provider of data and analytics in this space. You may also work with Product GM’s & specialists to run industry forums in order to provide insights and the sharing of knowledge and understanding where appropriate.
You’ll actively support initiatives to significantly increase awareness of Equifax’s service offerings, and thus help to position Equifax as one of the most respected thought leaders and segment experts within Information Services & Solutions and Business Intelligence.
So, what will impress us?
- Minimum of 5+ years account management experience selling complex solutions
- Strong commercial acumen and market awareness
- An innate ability to successfully collaborate with others both internally & externally
- Proven track record in delivering excellent results
- Just some of the softer skills we’re most interested in would include resilience, natural curiosity, amiable, ethical, engaging, energetic, motivated & articulate
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Southern Cross Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Why you might love working at Equifax - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Job Number: J00098383
Community / Marketing Title: Key Account Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Melbourne, Victoria AU