Location: Melbourne, Victoria AU
Job Number: 300
We are seeking a hardworking, consultative and driven Account Manager to join our B2B Commercial sales team. You’ll be in charge of maintaining and developing a pipeline of new business opportunities as well as managing approximately 50 existing corporate clients within the Melbourne metropolitan area. There would be an even split between account management and new business development duties.
Our ideal candidate is sales-driven and possess an energetic and ambitious spirit which will add to our winning culture. Rewards are high and have no limits for those that consistently achieve and exceed sales targets.
With a proven track record in qualifying and pursuing new opportunities across B2B Commercial, you are conversant with IT and Data Solutions and have experience in a 'hunter' capacity where you will be able to quickly build, qualify and close deals. Your well-established relationships and in-depth understanding of end-to-end sales process will be critical to your success.
So, what will impress us?
- A successful/proven record within a B2B business development & account management role
- Ability to handle/prioritise a territory successfully through a 30/60/90 day business plan
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Consultative solution sales-based approach
What would really impress us in addition to the above:
- Prior experience selling complex products or services
- Selling into or account handling of large corporate accounts
- Trade credit, legal, accounting, IT or recruitment knowledge
- Sales pipeline management experience using Salesforce
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Salary $107,000 + super with OTE of circa $180,000
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Why you might love working at Equifax - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00098193
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Melbourne, Victoria AU