Credit Ratings Analyst
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 302
Equifax delivers leading-edge technologies and solutions that powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world and we are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. In turn, we offer a great work/life balance where you’ll feel supported and valued. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and the satisfaction of working with Equifax – helping our customers make more informed decisions.
As a Credit Ratings Analyst, you will be required to research, perform credit risk analysis, provide detailed commentary, share insights and draw conclusions in the form of a detailed credit report. This will include financial statement/economic/industry analysis, benchmarking and modelling.
So, what will impress us?
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting or Commerce
- Qualification in CA/CPA/CFA
- Minimum 2 years’ experience accounting/finance with 1-year local experience
- Experienced in communicating with clients directly
- Ability to interpret financial statements and identify key risks/drivers of companies & industries
- Ability to think beyond the ratios and apply knowledge in a holistic way
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate in a clear and unambiguous manner
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging and ever-changing environment
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Why you might love working at Equifax - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Please note that this position is available in both Sydney and Brisbane.
Job Number: J00094595
Community / Marketing Title: Credit Ratings Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU