Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 304
We’re currently recruiting a Data Analyst to join our award-winning team in Sydney.
Why join the Data & Analytics team at Equifax?
Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries/1,600 employees in Australia and over 100+ are employed in our D&A teams here. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
- Fabulous opportunities to work with some of our largest blue-chip customers across Australia
- Chance to use cutting-edge statistical/modelling tools across literally hundreds of data assets
- Collaborate & learn from some of the best data minds in Australia who are passionate about all things data and analytics
- Attend relevant seminars, participate in hackathons & gain exposure across all phases of the data and analytics lifecycle
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world. Equifax has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions.
About the Role:
The Data Analyst as part of the Data Quality & Linking team plays a key role in the day to day management of Equifax’s core data assets developed to support our product offerings to the market. The successful candidate will work closely with product, sales, IT, analytics and data acquisition to drive data quality and coverage of each data asset to be market leading.
The Data Analyst will perform in-depth analysis to drive data quality improvements of their allocated data assets in alignment with the product team’s strategic recommendations. They will also act as an SME across the business to consult and advise on ways to maximise the value of data to the business.
So, what will impress us for this Data Analyst position?
- It is essential (non-negotiable) that you have obtained a tertiary qualification within Data Analytics, Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics
- In terms of experience we will consider a graduate, up to circa three years experience
- An ability to communicate to a high level with key stakeholders across different teams
- You are a problem solver with significant commercial acumen
- SQL knowledge/expertise is essential
- Python, R and Tableau desirable
What's in it for you?
Apart from offering a competitive salary, this is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- As a major sponsor of the Sydney Swans you’ll have opportunities to attend games
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Southern Cross Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Why you might love working at Equifax - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00098375
Community / Marketing Title: Data Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU