Product Manager - Identity
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 305
As our Product Manager – Identity in Sydney, you will help in the end-to-end product management of the Identity product portfolio. This will include helping develop and launch new features as well as helping to improve the delivery of our existing products. Some of your key activities will include competitive analysis, working with technology to prioritise and release new features, delivering quality sales tools to the sales channel. There is critical focus on measuring and reporting on client performance, volume and revenue, in order to track progress against targets.
You must have worked in the software, data and analytics industry and have a hunger to learn and execute. Experience in product management and agile is well regarded but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to work with and be taught by industry leaders Equifax, with their fraud and ID products, having been in the market for over 20 years. It is a chance to work with a great group of people who are focused on offering best in class capabilities and excellence in service delivery.
What your day to day looks like as our Product Manager (no 2 days will be the same):
- Liaising with a broad range of stakeholders including sales, finance, technology, operations, and compliance teams
- Engaging with the market to understand business issues and articulate the value we deliver for different market segments
- Understanding the competitive landscape and reinforcing our distinctive competencies
So, what will impress us?
- Exposure to the software, data, and analytics industry
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and execute on guidance
- Critical thinking - need to be able to synthesise a lot of information into a clear simplified action plan
- Very strong Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills
What would really impress us in addition to the above:
- Some product management experience
- Qualifications not essential, but a plus
What is in it for you as our Product Manager?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable, and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- Employee stock purchase options (at a reduced rate)
- As a major sponsor of the Sydney Swans you will have opportunities to attend games
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several performance/recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated vehicle lease options available
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader in data, analytics, and technology. We provide first-class information products and services to our customers which include the largest financial institutions, telecommunications providers, and utilities in Australia and around the world. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate, and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit reporting agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit information company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions and live their financial best.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Our values - https://vimeo.com/389341059/de652eadd6
Why you might love working at Equifax - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00098306
Community / Marketing Title: Product Manager - Identity
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU