Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 314
We are seeking an enthusiastic Technical Analyst to join the team in North Sydney.
Equifax delivers leading-edge technologies and solutions that powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world and we are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. In turn, we offer a great work/life balance where you’ll feel supported and valued. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and the satisfaction of working with Equifax – helping our customers make more informed decisions.
About the role:
As a Technical Analyst, you will identify, define and develop solutions to business problems, resolve technical queries and assist in the on-boarding of new clients. This role will provide 2nd level support for a variety of software applications at Equifax. The Technical Analyst will wok collaboratively with the dedicated operations team which includes developers, testers and business analysts. This role will interact with clients and internal stakeholders.
Some of the tasks of the Technical Analyst will include:
- Reviewing, analyzing, and responding to questions regarding system functionality
- Investigating system issues and providing an explanation of functionality or providing a recommendation for correction
- Developing and maintaining end-user documentation, and providing relevant training
- Assisting in the implementation of system modifications, expansions, and new releases
- Conducting task analysis and interacting with system users in order to identify chances for the improvement of productivity, integration, and to decrease costs
So, what will impress us?
- 1-2 years’ experience in testing, 2nd level technical support or development
- Commitment to providing a very high level of customer service and support
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Linux OS and XML. SQL (DB2) would be an added bonus
- An understanding of computer programming
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured on boarding/induction training for new employees
- As a major sponsor of the Sydney Swans you’ll have opportunities to attend games
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data. Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Why you might love working at Equifax- www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00098443 and J00098445
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU