Chief Marketing & Communications Officer (ANZ)
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 338
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions.
Equifax acquired Veda in 2016, Veda having been regarded as the leading provider of credit information and analysis in Australia and New Zealand for over 50 years. In March 2017 Veda changed its name and became known as Equifax.
Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
As the Chief Marketing & Communications Officer (ANZ) you will be responsible for three core functions:
- Management of Equifax’s Corporate Communications function. This role will focus on developing and implementing the communications strategy to drive business outcomes. This includes corporate positioning, messaging, media relations, leading brand management, thought leadership and crisis management etc.
- Management of Equifax’s B2B Marketing function. Transforming B2B Marketing and re-aligning the function with the Sales and Product teams. Ensuring touchpoints including customer value propositions, campaign management and events and thus positioning Equifax for future growth.
- Drive sales and registrations for Equifax’s B2C services and retain existing subscribers through stronger brand awareness and preferences for Equifax. You will work closely with Product and Operations, managing customer touch points and ensuring optimised customer experiences. Drive revenue opportunities through B2C marketing activities, identifying trends and insights and optimising spend and performance accordingly. The role will also be responsible for the management of Equifax’s digital assets including web design and development, search engine marketing and analytics.
So, what will impress us/what is essential in order to be considered for this opportunity?
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience gained across marketing AND communications management (both B2B & B2C sectors)
- Degree qualified within a marketing or business-related field
- Strong influencing skills – ability to effectively manage internal and external stakeholder relationships across a complex matrixed organisation
- Strategic skills – ability to scenario plan, prioritise, align and deliver results across a complex and diverse portfolio
We look forward to receiving your application and explaining the remuneration and benefits to the shortlisted candidates.
Why you might love working at Equifax - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00095624
Community / Marketing Title: Chief Marketing & Communications Officer (ANZ)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU