Commercial Product Manager
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 343
The Commercial Product Manager is accountable for product life cycle management and strategy execution of the products within their portfolio. The Commercial Product Manager will be a key contributor to the overall product strategy and manage changes and improvements to the product portfolio.
As our Commercial Product Manager at Equifax you will be responsible for:
- Leading the strategy for our consumer portfolio including our leading direct to consumer brands (Car History, Get Credit Score and Your Credit and Identity) as well as our growing indirect channels
- Drive revenue growth and identify opportunities such as researching and growing new segments
- Assisting in ongoing management of product line plans, including marketing/communications, pricing, go-to-market and roadmaps
- Providing sales and operational support & enablement
Apart from your involvement with product management duties, you will work closely with the sales teams discussing and developing solutions for customers. You will work with the marketing team on campaigns whilst updating marketing assets. In addition, you will be involved in reporting on product metrics, actioning accordingly and finally you will be involved with managing customer escalations.
So, what will impress us?
- Knowing how to commercialise digital assets in a direct to consumer setting
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience employed as a Product Manager with an online direct product
- A mixture of B2B & B2C is preferred but not essential
- Strong understanding of data sources and aggregation into an online product
- Knowledge of motor dealers & online sales, including secured motor lending (desirable)
- Business related degree
- An ability to resolve customer escalations in a timely and professional manner
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Why you might love working at Equifax - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00097158
Community / Marketing Title: Commercial Product Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU