Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 343
As a Product Manager at Equifax you will be responsible for:
- Delivering product line financial information
- Executing on product management disciplines
- Assisting in ongoing management of product line plans, including marketing/communications, pricing, NPI, go-to-market and roadmaps (ongoing)
- Providing sales and operational support & enablement
Apart from your involvement with product management duties, you will work closely with the sales teams discussing and developing solutions for customers. You will work with the marketing team on campaigns whilst updating marketing assets. In addition, you will be involved in reporting on product metrics, actioning accordingly and finally you will be involved with managing customer escalations.
The Product Manager is accountable for product life cycle management and strategy execution of the products within their portfolio. The Product Manager will be a key contributor to the overall product strategy and manage changes and improvements to the product portfolio, working closely with the IT team. The role will also work closely with the Sales team in meeting and proposing solutions with B2B customers.
So, what will impress us?
- A minimum of 3 years experience employed as a Product Manager with an online direct product
- A mixture of B2B & B2C is preferred but not essential
- Strong understanding of data sources and aggregation into an online product
- Knowledge of motor dealers & online sales, including secured motor lending (highly desirable)
- Business related degree, preferably within marketing
- An ability to resolve customer escalations in a timely and professional manner
- Knowledge of marketing (including paid search)
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- As a major sponsor of the Sydney Swans you’ll have opportunities to attend games
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Why you might love working at Equifax - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00097158
Community / Marketing Title: Product Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU