Data Management Analyst
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 346
Equifax delivers leading-edge technologies and solutions that powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world and we are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. In turn, we offer a great work/life balance where you’ll feel supported and valued. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and the satisfaction of working with Equifax .
We are looking for a meticulous Data Analyst with strong analytical and problem-solving skills to join our team in North Sydney as a Data Management Analyst.
In this role, you will be responsible for the loading, updating, monitoring and management of all Equifax data assets across both Australia and New Zealand. This role is key in supporting the optimal quality of our products and services, to help our customers make better decisions.
Responsibilities also include responding to/and investigation of internal and external stakeholder queries, whilst maintaining a high standard of data security, integrity and quality. In addition, you will also be responsible for developing processes and structures for automating sourcing of data from internal and/or external resources.
So, what will impress us?
- Data Analytics/Business Computing/IT qualification
- 3-5 years’ experience in database analysis/management, consumer and/or commercial data analysis/management
- Strong technical skills – SQL, Power Pivot, Excel, basic Java programming language & other BI tools
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Proven ability in dealing with internal & external stakeholders
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- As a major sponsor of the Sydney Swans you’ll have opportunities to attend games
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Why you might love working at Equifax - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00099126
Community / Marketing Title: Data Management Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU