Junior Learning & Development Consultant
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 347
Equifax delivers leading-edge technologies and solutions that powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world and we are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. In turn, we offer a great work/life balance where you’ll feel supported and valued. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and the satisfaction of working with Equifax – helping our customers make more informed decisions.
If you are currently working as a Learning Coordinator, we have a great opportunity for you to step up and take on your next challenge.
As a Learning and Development Consultant, you will act as an internal SME and provide consultation services to the Equifax Australia and New Zealand business on a range of learning initiatives. You will be responsible for finding and evaluating training programs and materials or develop in-house training programs to improve the capability of Equifax employees.
So, what will impress us?
- 2-3 years’ experience in learning and development
- Exposure to digital learning, facilitation & instructional design
- Some experience/exposure in delivering training to a wide range of audiences
- Experience in coordinating training programs
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong ability in building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Versatility to work autonomously and in a team
- A proactive, motivated and customer focused attitude
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- As a major sponsor of the Sydney Swans you’ll have opportunities to attend games
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Why you might love working at Equifax - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00098616A
Community / Marketing Title: Junior Learning & Development Consultant
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU