Senior Technical Analyst
Location: Auckland, Auckland NZ
Job Number: 360
We are seeking an experienced Senior Technical Analyst to join the team in Auckland.
Equifax delivers leading-edge technologies and solutions that powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world and we are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. In turn, we offer a great work/life balance where you’ll feel supported and valued. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and the satisfaction of working with Equifax – helping our customers make more informed decisions.
About the role:
The Senior Technical Analyst is responsible for meeting with key stakeholders to gather and analyse end customer requirements, analysing workflow to create process maps, user cases and isolate areas of potential improvement. As a technical expert you will also be developing functional documentation, user stories as required and solution design artefacts as well as coordinating user acceptance testing (UAT), preparing material and providing training to assist end users during/following implementation.
The production support responsibility includes ongoing business support, improvement of production issues and potential enhancements. This includes functional or user acceptance testing of the products and services.
So, what will impress us?
- A background in a technical or development environment alongside experience as a technical business analyst or project manager
- An understanding of API's, technical integration technologies and technical writing tools
- An understanding of Java development language
- Cloud knowledge and experience and working within public cloud environment and new technologies
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured on boarding/induction training for new employees
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- Southern Cross Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data. Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Why you might love working at Equifax- www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00091824
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Technical Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Auckland, Auckland NZ