Product Manager Consumer Risk
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 364
The Product Manager Consumer Risk will play a vital role in driving revenue growth through product innovation and management across Equifax’s core Consumer Risk portfolio.
You will be responsible for developing and managing Equifax’s portfolio of Consumer Risk products, driving revenue and customer growth through a mix of product and marketing strategies across B2B and B2B2C segments.
What your day to day looks like:
- Understand the needs of customers across our defined target segments.
- Develop a short and long-term product roadmap for products and services which aligns to the business plan.
- Evaluate and prioritise new product development opportunities in line with the business plan.
- Product lifecycle management of portfolio including product marketing, go-to-market and pricing
- Work with channel partners to promote Equifax offerings to partner clients.
- Partner with our internal teams to deliver innovative analytics solutions to our customers.
So, what will impress us?
- 5+ years’ experience in Product Management
- Credit risk / consumer lending background
- Ability to explain/communicate complex topics to senior business stakeholders
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Salary range between $120,000-$150,000 + super (dependent on experience and key skill sets)
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- As a major sponsor of the Sydney Swans you’ll have opportunities to attend games
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several performance/recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated vehicle lease options available
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader in data, analytics and technology. We provide first-class information products and services to our customers which include the largest financial institutions, telecommunications providers and utilities in Australia and around the world. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit reporting agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit information company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions and live their financial best.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Why you might love working at Equifax - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00098745
Community / Marketing Title: Product Manager Consumer Risk
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU