Business Development Manager
Location: Auckland, Auckland NZ
Job Number: 366
This Business Development Manager role requires a high-energy and targeted approach, creating a solid pipeline of opportunities across a pre-defined portfolio. The role will work closely with the Sales Manager of Major Accounts to substantially increase the market awareness for the Equifax offerings, and in turn drive aggressive revenue growth.
The overarching purpose of the role is to develop a high level of market awareness of the Equifax value proposition across target customer and achieve the aggressive growth in business targets. The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining base revenue for the key Equifax products & solutions (including but not limited to Consumer and Commercial bureau services, Fraud solutions, Scoring, Decisioning, HealthChecks, Inivio, Verify & Commercial Property Service). The overall objective being to achieve total portfolio coverage for each individual client.
So, what will impress us?
- 10+ years experience within a business development/solution sales position
- Must have had at least 3 years experience selling complex solutions
- Proven track record of developing strong business relationships within large customers
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- Southern Cross Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Why you might love working at Equifax - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00097826
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Auckland, Auckland NZ