Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 367
We have a great opportunity for a junior marketing professional to join a global organisation and work with great teams. As this is a new role, you will have the scope to really own the role and be given the opportunity to be creative and influence the marketing activities you’ll work on.
As a Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for driving marketing programs to support the marketing plan and business objectives of Equifax Australia. You will work closely with the Marketing, Inside Sales and Product teams to design and implement marketing strategies to drive revenue from existing and new customers.
This role requires a strategic marketing professional who possess strong stakeholder management and organisational skills that allows them to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to ensure Equifax product and solution strategies are met and messaging is well targeted.
So, what will impress us?
- Tertiary education in Marketing and/or Communications
- 2 years’ experience within a marketing/sales capacity
- Experience with B2B customer marketing eDMs and campaigns would be highly regarded
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail with proven ability to multitask with competing priorities
- Proficient in marketing tools such as Eloqua / Salesforce / Mailchimp
- A natural team player with high energy and a can-do attitude
What's in it for you?
Other than offering a salary range of $60,000 - $65,000 + super, we also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- As a major sponsor of the Sydney Swans you’ll have opportunities to attend games
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Why you might love working at Equifax - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00099691
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Executive
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU