B2B Marketing Manager
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 380
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced B2B marketing professional to join a global organisation and work with great teams.
As B2B Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing initiatives aligning to the company’s objectives and strategies. You will be the customer champion in driving marketing activities from a product/segment-based approach - leveraging digital, telephone and relationship-based methods of selling.
As the conduit between the Product team and Sales team, the role will manage campaigns to drive revenue from various segments. The role will also work closely with the Product team on a range of marketing initiatives including product launches, events, customer communications, website builds and other marketing projects.
This role requires a strategic marketing professional who possesses strong stakeholder management and organisational skills that allows them to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to ensure Equifax product and solution strategies are met and messaging is well targeted.
So, what will impress us?
- Experience of 5+ years with a background in financial services, telecommunications and/or technology
- Tertiary education in Marketing and/or Communications preferred
- Exceptionally strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with proven ability to multi-task with competing priorities
- Experience using Eloqua and/or Salesforce preferred
- A natural team player with a can-do attitude
Whats in it for you as our Marketing Manager?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Salary ranging between $110,000-$125,000 + super + 10% bonus
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several performance/recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated vehicle lease options available
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader in data, analytics and technology. We provide first-class information products and services to our customers which include the largest financial institutions, telecommunications providers and utilities in Australia and around the world. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit reporting agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit information company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions and live their financial best.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Why you might love working as a Marketing Manager at Equifax - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00100134
Community / Marketing Title: B2B Marketing Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU