IT Service Desk Analyst
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 382
Equifax in North Sydney are looking for a talented IT Service Desk Analyst to join the team.
Equifax delivers leading-edge technologies and solutions that powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world and we are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. In turn, we offer a great work/life balance where you’ll feel supported and valued. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and the satisfaction of working with Equifax – helping our customers make more informed decisions.
The IT Service Desk Analyst is responsible for providing friendly and efficient 1st level support to internal and external customers. You will manage an incident from commencement through to resolution. The IT Service Desk Analyst works to maintain the best possible levels of service quality and availability to minimise service downtime.
Some tasks of the role include:
- Monitoring and coordinating the resolution of customer incidents, problems and queries in an effective and timely manner.
- Communicate with all customers within agreed time-frames, ensuring they are kept aware of the current status of their referred incidents, problems, and/or queries.
- Ensures the Senior Service Desk Analyst and/or Customer Services Manager is provided with relevant, accurate and timely information on the provision of IT products and services, in support of agreed service levels and deadlines.
- Seeks continually to improve on professional work practices and processes, strategies, tools and techniques, to boost work productivity and effectiveness.
- Escalates incidents in accordance with agreed and documented escalation procedures.
- Maintains an accurate record of IT Service Desk activities, by logging and keeping current all requests to the IT Service Desk in the IT Service Desk application/system, to facilitate speedy resolution of incidents and assist in problem management.
- Keeping management aware of potential areas for product enhancement and educational requirements.
So, what will impress us?
- 2 years’ plus experience working in IT support and problem-handling environments
- Strong written verbal and communication skills and the ability to build strong business relationships
- Experience creating and maintaining a knowledge-base (Either technical or user-facing)
- ITIL certification or experience working within an ITIL compliant company
- A strong desire for process improvement
- Experience using Service Now and G Suite would be highly desirable
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured on-boarding/induction training for new employees
- As a major sponsor of the Sydney Swans you’ll have opportunities to attend games
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Why you might love working at Equifax - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data. Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions. Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Please note that you must have full working rights in Australia to be considered for this position
Job Number: J00100405
Community / Marketing Title: IT Service Desk Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU