Data Operations Leader (Fixed Term)
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 384
Equifax delivers leading-edge technologies and solutions that powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world and we are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. In turn, we offer a great work/life balance where you’ll feel supported and valued. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and the satisfaction of working with Equifax – helping our customers make more informed decisions.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader to join our Data Operations team as Data Operations Leader on a fixed term contract until 30th April 2021. There is a potential to move into a permanent role within our Operations department upon completion of the contract.
As a Data Operations Leader, you will manage a team of analysts that are responsible for the successful loading, updating and management of all Equifax data assets across Australia and New Zealand. Your responsibilities will also include resolving blockers for team members, providing coaching and development, progressing current initiatives with a variety of stakeholders (i.e. process automation), data collation and reporting, and responding to/and investigation of internal and external stakeholder queries, including complaints or escalations.
So, what will impress us?
- Proven leadership and organisational abilities within an operational and/or data environment
- Data handling experience
- Confident, articulate and professional communication style
- Strongly committed to supporting, mentoring and developing team members
- Experience in handling personal and credit information
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and driving for results
What's in it for you?
Other than offering a salary of $130,000+ (plus 10% bonus and super), we also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- As a major sponsor of the Sydney Swans you’ll have opportunities to attend games
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Why you might love working at Equifax - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00100614
Community / Marketing Title: Data Operations Leader (Fixed Term)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU