Senior QA Analyst
Location: Auckland, Auckland NZ
Job Number: 393
Equifax in Auckland are looking for a talented Senior Quality Assurance Analyst to join the team.
Equifax delivers leading-edge technologies and solutions that powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world and we are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. In turn, we offer a great work/life balance where you’ll feel supported and valued. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and the satisfaction of working with Equifax – helping our customers make more informed decisions.
The Senior QA Analyst is responsible for ensuring Equifax’s technologically based products and services are free from defects, fit for purpose and comply with Equifax’s standards for security, consistency and usability.
The Senior QA Analyst will work on assignment within small testing teams, working on projects or business as usual assignments as demand dictates. The Senior QA Analyst will leverage on their expertise to drive automation efforts using tools such as SQL Test, Selenium, SoapUI and other relevant Equifax approved tools. In addition, the incumbent will be the primary contributor and coordinator in ensuring that the automated regression suites are up-to-date and relevant.
On occasion, dependant on the demand for automation skills required within the business, the Senior QA Analyst may be asked and become involved in more traditional, manual test efforts.
So, what will impress us?
- Tertiary qualifications in a technical related subject area or extensive work experience in IT and testing
- At least Seven years’ experience in the IT industry with at least Five years’ experience in a testing role
- Automation experience with Selenium, Serenity or equivalent Java based frameworks
- API Testing with Automation experience with SOAP UI, Karate or Rest Assured based frameworks
- Good knowledge of Microservices Framework
- Good knowledge of CI/CD and tools like Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Experience using defect tracking tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Experience in all types of testing such as black/white box, regression, performance and systems integration testing
- Good knowledge or working experience with Cloud Technologies like AWS or GCP
- A great team player and strong will to learn new technology
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- Southern Cross Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Why you might love working at Equifax - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data. Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions. Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Please note that you must have full working rights in New Zealand to be considered for this position
Job Number: J00101229
Community / Marketing Title: Senior QA Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Auckland, Auckland NZ