Organisational Development (OD) Consultant
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 408
Equifax delivers leading-edge technologies and solutions that powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world and we are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. In turn, we offer a great work/life balance where you’ll feel supported and valued. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and the satisfaction of working with Equifax – helping our customers make more informed decisions.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experience OD professional to join our team as an Organisational Development Consultant on a fixed term contract until 31st December 2020. There is a potential to convert to a permanent full-time position upon the completion of the contract.
As an OD Consultant, you will serve as an internal consultant to the business and HR in the strategic development, design and execution of large-scale OD initiatives. You will be responsible for identifying, defining and developing the capabilities required for Equifax Australia and New Zealand, with an initial focus on leadership development.
Your work will focus on assessing and diagnosing organizational needs, driving change and building high performing teams through developing leadership capability. You will also partner with HR and senior leaders in designing initiatives to drive employee engagement, embed company values, improve employee experience and support the inclusion and diversity action plan.
So, what will impress us?
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources and/or Organisational Development
- Significant experience in an organisational development role
- Demonstrated ability in developing leadership capabilities through framework and program development
- Strong background in capability, leadership, employee engagement and culture
- High level consulting skills and able to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- A natural team player and collaborator with a high energy and positive attitude
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- As a major sponsor of the Sydney Swans you’ll have opportunities to attend game
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Why you might love working at Equifax - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00102216
Community / Marketing Title: Organisational Development (OD) Consultant
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU