Head of Compliance
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 414
This is a maternity leave position until December 2020.
As the Head of Compliance (ANZ) you will be responsible for ensuring that Equifax complies with all laws affecting its operations in Australia and New Zealand, whilst enabling and facilitating the effective operation of Equifax’s business to increase profitability and growth.
So, what will impress us?
- Tertiary qualification in compliance
- 10+ years experience in Compliance roles
- Experience establishing and maintaining a compliance or risk function within a financial services organisation
- Experience in managing regulatory compliance in the financial services sector, including knowledge of and experience with the Privacy Act and Privacy (Credit Reporting) Code
- Proven abilities in leading and directing a team
- Expertise with credit reporting from a credit reporting or credit provider perspective
- Understanding of financial services regulatory practices
What would really impress us in addition to the above:
- Tertiary qualification in law
- Membership of the Governance Institute of Australia
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Excellent remuneration package
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- As a major sponsor of the Sydney Swans you’ll have opportunities to attend games
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader in data, analytics and technology. We provide first-class information products and services to our customers which include the largest financial institutions, telecommunications providers and utilities in Australia and around the world. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit reporting agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit information company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions and live their financial best.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Our values - https://vimeo.com/389341059/de652eadd6
Why you might love working at Equifax - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00103879
Community / Marketing Title: Head of Compliance
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU