Key Account Manager
Location: Melbourne, Victoria AU
Job Number: 415
As our Key Account Manager in Melbourne you will be responsible for the retention and growth of your portfolio of key strategic clients within Equifax.
This role requires a high-energy and targeted approach, to create a retention strategy and solid pipeline of opportunities across a pre-defined territory along with acquiring new business opportunities for our Corporate Major Accounts in Financial Services companies across Melbourne.
The overarching purpose of the role is to develop a high level of market awareness of the Equifax value proposition across our target customer set and achieve continued growth in new business targets for the key Equifax products and solutions such as Consumer and Commercial products, including bureau services, decision software, fraud and ID solutions and digital marketing capabilities.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for the retention and growth of their portfolio of key financial services clients within Equifax taking responsibility for all facets of the client relationship. The Key Account Manager will develop strategic relationships with senior stakeholders within Equifax to drive new opportunities for revenue growth across the client organisation.
Day to day requirements of Key Account Manager will include:
- Develop a market coverage and penetration strategy to identify high value sales opportunities within the consumer and commercial credit industry in Victoria and to execute in a manner designed to significantly increase Equifax market share in this sector.
- Develop a solid sales pipeline in acquiring new product solutions for Equifax. It is envisaged that 40% of your time will be devoted to bringing in new opportunities to Equifax through new clients and new solution opportunities.
- Develop in depth Strategic Account Management plans across the Top clients in the financial services segment and share with relevant stakeholders.
- Develop plans for the signing of all major clients onto Master Services Agreement contracts with Equifax
- Provide relevant, accurate and timely information and KPI reporting
- Produce a quarterly business plan incorporating revenue growth tactics for new and existing national customers and specific 30/60/90 day’s actions.
- Manage the sales pipeline for the territory via Salesforce.com and ensure, at all times, the appropriate depth of opportunity to deliver quarterly revenue targets.
- Ensure that key stakeholders are kept updated of any significant change in market dynamics from either our major local customers or competitors.
So, what will impress us?
- Extensive sales experience in the credit and financial services, professional services and/or technology sectors
- Strong sales track record of strategic sales in a complex market with a proven track record of consistent achievement of sales targets.
- Solid track record in New Business Acquisition
- Extensive experience in managing strategic relationships
- Ability to sell technical solutions in complex environments
- Demonstrated understanding of pipeline management
- Exceptional personal customer relationship management skills and outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise skills with all levels of stakeholder
- The ability to work effectively across organisational units and geographic locations
- Personal presence and strong influencing skills
What is in it for you as our Key Account Manager?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable, and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- Employee stock purchase options (at a reduced rate)
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several performance/recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated vehicle lease options available
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader in data, analytics, and technology. We provide first-class information products and services to our customers which include the largest financial institutions, telecommunications providers, and utilities in Australia and around the world. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate, and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit reporting agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit information company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions and live their financial best.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Our values - https://vimeo.com/389341059/de652eadd6
Why you might love working at Equifax - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00104158
Community / Marketing Title: Key Account Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Melbourne, Victoria AU