Organisational Development (OD) Consultant - Fixed Term
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 418
Please note that this is a fixed term contract from August until 24th December 2020.
As an OD Consultant, you will partner with our Technology business unit and HR in the strategic development, design, and execution of OD initiatives. You will be responsible for identifying, defining, and developing the capabilities required as part of their transformation project.
Your work will focus on assessing and diagnosing organisational needs, driving change and building a high performing team through developing capabilities.
So, what will impress us?
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources and/or Organisational Development
- Significant experience in an organisational development role
- Experience in developing capabilities within a technology business unit or organisation
- Strong background in capability, leadership, strategic workforce planning, organisational transformation, employee engagement and culture
- Proven ability in building strong relationships with stakeholders
- A natural team player and collaborator with a high energy and positive attitude
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- Stunning offices in central locations
- Several recognition programs
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Our Values - https://vimeo.com/389341059/de652eadd6
Why you might love working at Equifax - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00105959
Community / Marketing Title: Organisational Development (OD) Consultant - Fixed Term
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU