Portfolio Specialist - Fixed Term
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 420
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced PMO/Portfolio Manager to join our team as Portfolio Specialist on a fixed term contract until 31st December 2020. There is a strong intent to extend or convert to permanent full-time position upon completion of the contract.
As a Portfolio Specialist, you will be a part of our Enterprise Governance team, which supports and enables the Equifax Transformation Portfolio. We are currently executing on a 3-year transformation roadmap and this role will be pivotal in driving and governing the transformation portfolio. Your main responsibility will be to work with Program Leads and Project Managers to understand and challenge the status of their projects and drive reporting and best practices.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Supporting the transformation portfolio reporting both at the local A/NZ and Global level
- Defining and managing the portfolio cadence, specifically supporting the portfolio level risks and issues management
- Owning the end-to-end delivery methodology, training, and continuous improvement, ensuring a customer centred approach to design and delivery
- Ensuring that programs and projects are adhering to methodologies and standards
- Defining the benefits framework and implementing it through the portfolio
So, what will impress us?
- Tertiary degree in business, project management or relevant field; and/or equivalent relevant leadership experience in a project management context
- Experience in working in an EPO/PMO/TMO environment
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile project delivery methodologies
- Proven hands on experience in developing, managing and maintaining project portfolio reporting
- Confident, articulate and professional communication style
- Demonstrated ability in influencing and managing diverse stakeholders
- Strong commercial acumen, including negotiation skills in resolving issues and mitigating risks
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. You will work at the intersection of Technology, Data and Financial services in a critical role interacting with high profile senior leaders.
We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- Stunning offices in central locations
- Several performance/recognition programs
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader in data, analytics and technology. We provide first-class information products and services to our customers which include the largest financial institutions, telecommunications providers and utilities in Australia and around the world. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit reporting agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit information company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions and live their financial best.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Our values - https://vimeo.com/389341059/de652eadd6
Why you might love working at Equifax - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00106088
Community / Marketing Title: Portfolio Specialist - Fixed Term
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU