Senior Product Manager
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 424
As our Senior Product Manager, you will play a key role in the delivery of our Product Optimisation Program, which is a cornerstone initiative supporting the overall business transformation of Equifax in Australia and New Zealand.
The role also includes management of our B2B Channels, where you will assist with developing, leading, and implementing our channel strategy which every one of our product portfolios will rely on for commercial success, and which will define the way our customers interact with us. Additionally, this role will be a key link point with the global organisation in reporting, tracking, and measuring our performance against our growth and innovation targets.
This role can be based in Sydney, Melbourne, or Brisbane.
What a day in the life may look like:
- 60% of your time will involve managing implementation of strategic product optimisation, ensuring that activities and initiatives are aligning with our overall strategic vision, market needs and internal strategic goals. This involves working with multiple stakeholders both locally and internationally.
- 30% of your time will involve defining, leading, and implementing our channel strategy alongside our product optimisation program, ensuring we are delivering market leading customer experiences via new or existing channels while also identifying and developing new market opportunities
- 10% of your time will involve managing our New Product Initiative reporting program, identifying where innovation is adding business value and working with our global teams to quantify that
So, what will impress us?
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Product Manager or Channel Manager
- The ability to deliver results at a micro level while aligning to macro strategic themes
- Being able to manage multiple priorities
- The ability to manage and influence stakeholders both cross functionally and at senior leadership levels.
- Being positive, inquisitive, proactive and a team player
What would really impress us in addition to the above:
- The ability to demonstrate tangible results in previous roles, alongside the capability and desire for further growth
- Having experience working in a financial services, technology, or telco business
What is in it for you as our Senior Product Manager?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable, and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan – discounted private health cover for you
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several performance/recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated vehicle lease options available
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader in data, analytics, and technology. We provide first-class information products and services to our customers which include the largest financial institutions, telecommunications providers, and utilities in Australia and around the world. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate, and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit reporting agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit information company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions and live their financial best.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Our values - https://vimeo.com/389341059/de652eadd6
Why you might love working at Equifax - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00104566
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU