Internal Communications Specialist - Fixed Term
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 431
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a leading global data, analytics and technology company, supporting customers across 24 countries. We have been serving the Australian and New Zealand markets for over 60 years. Through continuously adapting to our environment, not only have we remained a market leader, we have also challenged ourselves to do better to help our customers live their financial best.
Our people are what makes us great at what we do - we see every member of our team as an integral piece of one jigsaw. We celebrate differences and recognise that each person brings with them unique talents and perspectives. We provide our people the support and flexibility to manage their work-life balance. At Equifax we genuinely care about our people, and our ability to come together as #OneEquifax.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the HR Director, this newly created role is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and experienced communications professional to set up our internal communications framework for the end of 2020 and into 2021 and help us drive engagement across our A/NZ region.
Please note that this role is a fixed-term opportunity to the end of the year.
Contributing to engagement across the business your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing the existing internal communications activities, and creating a framework and process for internal communications in the A/NZ region
- Reviewing internal platforms and making recommendations regarding new platforms or enhancements of existing platforms
- Supporting the SLT with production of content, including drafting messages or editing as appropriate
- Providing support to key functions on communication of projects/initiatives
- Creating and coordinating a communications calendar, which has a basic plan for communications to be rolled out during 2020/2021
- Coordinating Q4 events - including identification of agenda items, coordination of all logistics and communication with employees regarding events
- Working with the Recruitment team, helping us to continually build and strengthen our employer brand both internally and externally
Promote values aligned behaviour and people programs by:
- Working with stakeholders from across the business, sourcing information in order to promote our Equifax culture, organisational updates and achievements
- Sourcing stories from across the business that promote employee alignment to our values, utilising various communications vehicles to share those stories
- Working collaboratively with the HR and L&D teams, ensure that key initiatives and programs are communicated effectively across the business
What are we looking for?
- 3-5+ years internal communications experience
- You must love writing (and be great at it!)
- Worked for a medium to large company
- Creativity, think and do! Bring great ideas to life
- Excellent stakeholder management
Extra points for any of the following:
- Built and/or been part of a successful internal communications framework
- Communications degree
- Video editing skills
Some of the success attributes of an Equifax employee, and desired for this role; does this describe you?
- Works well autonomously
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Get on board and make the best career decision ever. Send us your resume!
Please note that this is a remote position - can work anywhere in Australia!
Job Number: J00108021
Community / Marketing Title: Internal Communications Specialist - Fixed Term
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU