Head of Security Governance and Assurance
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 433
We are seeking an experienced Head of Security Governance and Assurance to join our leading-edge Technology Transformation.
Equifax delivers leading-edge technologies and solutions that powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world and we are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. In turn, we offer a great work/life balance where you will feel supported and valued. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the satisfaction of working with Equifax – helping our customers make more informed decisions.
About the role:
Here at Equifax we are undertaking an exciting global technology transformation with a customer-centric, cloud native approach. While security is at the forefront of our technology offerings, we are also reducing complexities in our systems to create better outcomes for our customers. This includes decommissioning legacy applications, servers, data platforms and data centers.
The Head of Security Governance and Assurance will define, lead, and deliver the end-to-end security governance, compliance and assurance requirements across all business products, technology platforms and operational state within Equifax Australia and New Zealand.
Find out more about our security transformation here https://www.equifax.com/about-equifax/security-technology-transformation/
Some tasks of the role include:
- Establishing and maintaining a security governance structure, owning the operating model inclusive of the RACI model.
- Establishing and leading the third-party risk management focus, being both review and respond capability
- Contributing to defining a risk-appetite framework and maintaining the information security issues and risk register
- Establishing and own the compliance on information security efforts for Corporate and internal policies, PCI-DSS, NIST and external regulations
- Building a platform that outlines control / operational maturity which is measurable and reportable.
- Establishing a cyclical assurance program testing both design and operational effectiveness of controls, with mitigation and/or advisory channels to management and frequent reporting of control measures to the CISO A/NZ.
So, what will impress us?
- 10+ years’ experience in an information security governance, compliance, or risk role
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrable knowledge AND understanding of SSAE-16 / SOC Type 1 and 2 attestations, NIST, PCI DSS and APRA regulatory standards and guidelines relating to information security
- Ideally hold a recognized Security or Risk management certification such as CISSP, CISM or CISA is a strong plus
- ITIL or ISO27001 is desirable
- Strong Information / Cyber Security skills spanning security best practice, governance, and risk management.
- A pragmatic approach to establishing bottom-up risk management and evidence led decision making
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable, and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured on boarding/induction training for new employees (we are currently working remotely)
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Health Care Plan for the country you are based in
- Multiple local and international career opportunities
- Several recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Job Number: J00108540
Community / Marketing Title: Head of Security Governance and Assurance
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU