Team Leader, Recoveries
Job Number: 11561
As the Recoveries Management (RM) Team Leader in Australia (and as we expand to New Zealand) you will drive service delivery excellence to our clients by leading, developing and coaching the RM operational team to a high standard; motivating and supporting the team to achieve both business and individual objectives.
The ANZ program and future Recoveries Management growth requires the establishment of client facing skills to be added to the Operations team. This role will also promoting continuous improvement and challenging the status quo to help develop new processes and innovative approaches to enable business success will be a key deliverable in the role. You will be responsible for all aspects of process and team management ensuring client Service Level Agreements are met and processes operate in a controlled and cost effective manner which will involve working with various internal and external teams.
Day to day requirements of this role will include:
- Reporting to the Equifax Operations Support Manager, this role will lead the RM Operations team and be responsible for Client Service Management of RM clients.
- Deliver on our client commitments - SLAs, service delivery, project implementations and drive service improvement and efficiency through the use of metrics.
- Manage client relationships at an Operations level and ensure client service management is undertaken to maximise relationships.
- Make Operations a great place to work by attracting, supporting, growing and retaining the best talent.
- Help achieve and exceed Revenue and EBITDA business targets by managing costs to achieve and exceed the Operations budget.
- Implement and refine processes and controls to improve the way we run Operations.
- Understand the system and develop solutions and workarounds as required to ensure we meet SLA's and performance objectives where applicable.
- Develop a detailed understanding of performance metrics and reporting and produce monthly client reports.
Simply put, the required skills are:
- A background in Recoveries Management or Collections
- Experience in Financial or Debt Services industry
- Experience working with third parties and/or suppliers
- A personable, flexible and enthusiastic self-starter
- Experience working in SLA and KPI focused delivery environment
- A proven track record in team leadership or management
- Experience with high level client interaction
- Excellent problem-solving skills, communication skills and decision-making skills
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Effective influencing, negotiation and persuasion skills
Why apply for this role and join Equifax?
- Become part of a rapidly growing team
- Extensive career progression opportunities available within a global company
- Exposure to our large scale clients with relationship and networking opportunities
This really is a great opportunity to join an industry leader not only in the local market but the global market.
If you feel you have the required competencies to fulfil our needs we invite you to apply.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU
State: New South Wales
Community / Marketing Title: Team Leader, Recoveries
Requisition Number: J00045014
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p>Equifax is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.</p>