Principal DevOps Engineer
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 13894
As a Principal DevOps Engineer the key purpose of your role is to lead with your expertise to automate software delivery and release process in on- premise, private/public cloud and hybrid environments using open and proprietary technology tool-sets. You will also work closely with counterparts in other geographies, provide thought leadership and articulate a technical roadmap for release automation at Equifax Australia.
The Principal DevOps Engineer will be responsible for running large-scale, distributed deployments across fault-tolerant systems. You will be working with the infrastructure team and various development teams to drive consistency and repeatability in the automation process.
We are looking for:
- Experience in designing, developing and deploying large-scale commercial applications
- Cloud experience on AWS will be highly preferred.
- Strong experience in production support and operations.
- Experience in providing L4 technical support for production systems
- Prior experience in technical leadership
- Experience in automating manual processes using Python, Ruby, Unix Shell (bash, ksh), perl, etc.
- Commercial experience with release automation tools like AWS, Jenkins, GIT, Python, Scripting languages/frameworks, Maven, Kubernetes, Docker, PowerShell, Atlassian tooling.
- Experience in creating technical roadmap and strategy; and communicating and executing on the same.
What's in it for you?
Great chance to join a business with big growth aspirations. We are a fun, energetic, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. If you would like to grow as a leader in DevOps, then apply today!
Function - IT Operations / Platforms
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU
State: New South Wales
Community / Marketing Title: Principal DevOps Engineer
Requisition Number: J00057289
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p>Equifax is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.</p>