Head of Product, Marketing Analytics
Job Number: 14921
Data doesn't stand still - and nor do we.
At Equifax, we are passionate about combining, transforming and connecting data, to provide our customers with a complete picture. We are a global information solutions company that uses unique data, innovative analytics, technology and the expertise of our employees to power organisations around the world. We achieve this by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
As the Head of Product for Marketing Analytics you will be responsible for developing and managing Equifax's portfolio of analytic products for marketing. With a focus on the strategy and commercialisation of our consumer and commercial segments. The role covers all aspects of product management including CAPEX, planning, management, development & marketing.
What your day to day looks like:
- Understand the needs of customers across our defined target segments
- Develop a short and long-term product roadmap for analytic products and services which aligns to the business plan.
- Evaluate and prioritise new product development opportunities in line with the business plan
- Product lifecycle management of portfolio including product marketing, go-to-market and pricing
- Work with channel partners to promote Equifax offerings to partner clients
- Partner with our internal teams to deliver innovative analytic solutions to our customers
- Be a thought leader around the application of analytic methods in marketing to drive business growth
What we would like to see from you:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Statistical discipline or equivalent
- Extensive experience in product management
- Demonstrated experience in the commercialisation of advanced analytical methods including machine learning and AI
- Understanding of the Australian regulatory environment relating to credit report and direct and digital marketing will be highly regarded
- Experience in managing complex portfolios of products
- Must have strong strategic planning, commercial and team leadership skills
- Strong people and stakeholder management experience including proven experience in working closely with sales teams to support achievement of business goals
Why apply for the role?
- Chance to work with an innovative ad emerging product suite
- Opportunity to develop new products that create value to our customers
Function - Marketing
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU
State: New South Wales
Community / Marketing Title: Head of Product, Marketing Analytics
Requisition Number: J00059645
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p>Equifax is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.</p>