Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 16204
Equifax powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world. Using the combined strength of unique trusted data, technology and innovative analytics, Equifax has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights and knowledge that helps its customers make informed decisions. The company organises, assimilates and analyses data on more than 820 million consumers and more than 91 million businesses worldwide, and its database includes employee data contributed from more than 6,600 employers.
The Comprehensive Credit Reporting (CCR) Product Manager role will be responsible for managing and developing the CCR product suite and grow the segment customer base. Consumer credit data, products and services are core to the Equifax business. The Consumer Products business unit manages the product lines and owns the strategy for the core credit bureau data asset. The Product Manager helps to drive the CCR customer engagement through the management of designated products and services and assists customers supply Consumer Credit Data to the Equifax bureau thereby helping them achieve the benefits of CCR and their corporate objectives.
This role is multi-dimensional, working with a range of customers and stakeholders including local and international teams, local customer solutions and sales teams. The main purpose of the role will be to define, lead and implement Equifax's CCR product strategy and roadmap.
Day to day requirements of this role will include:
- Manage and support Equifax CCR transition products and services including software services.
- Drive customer satisfaction and proactive engagement to develop a deep understanding of their data supply and management processes.
- Develop go-to-market materials including customer value propositions, product and services user guides, sales collateral, value propositions, and training programs
- Compile and analyse relevant competitive data to assess competitive landscape, provide input into customer research briefs and co-ordinate the research process with Product Marketing.
- Develop and maintain product management plans for assigned products and services
- Drive cross functional interlocks with market facing teams and focus on the most effective way of achieving optimal outcomes; best of breed product propositions and enhancements to meet market needs
- Contribute to the development of methodology and process standards to support customer management, data supply on-boarding and internal product and process management activities
- Provide data and ACRDS support, technical support and provide software training
Simply put, the required skills are:
- 5+ years' relevant business experience (financial services industry preferred).
- Strong commercial background and an understanding of where Equifax can derive value
- Demonstrated skills in sales and product management
- Outstanding stakeholder management and strong relationship building skills
- Well-developed organisation and task coordination skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent business analysis and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to own business initiatives and motivate peers in a desired direction to achieve positive outcomes
- Personal presence and strong influencing skills
Why apply for this role and join Equifax?
- Opportunity to work in a fast paced environment
- Exposure to building highly interesting products in an emerging Industry space
- Great working environment with growth opportunities within a global organisation
This really is a great opportunity to join an industry leader not only in the local market but the global market.
If you feel you have the required competencies to fulfil our needs we invite you to apply.
Function - Marketing
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU
State: New South Wales
Community / Marketing Title: Product Manager
Requisition Number: J00062774
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p>Equifax is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.</p>