Client Project Manager
Job Number: 16472
Equifax powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world. Using the combined strength of unique trusted data, technology and innovative analytics, Equifax has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights and knowledge that helps its customers make informed decisions. The company organises, assimilates and analyses data on more than 820 million consumers and more than 91 million businesses worldwide, and its database includes employee data contributed from more than 6,600 employers.
Client Implementation projects are challenging customer engagements that involve the configuration of Equifax products and services, and support of the integration of those products and services into the customer's systems and business processes.
As the Client Project Manager, you will directly manage the execution of several projects, often concurrently with challenging components. Projects will usually leverage existing standard delivery methodology, which you will need to follow, and you will have the coaching and supervision of a more experienced senior project manager to assist you. You will be given some guidance, but largely expected to independently author project finances, project Gantt charts, light project management plans, and status reports. You may be asked to conduct presentations to customers, and will often be our primary point of contact with senior customer stakeholders.
You will be asked to contribute to the enhancement of our delivery methodology, by submitting improvement ideas, and collaborating with peers to deliver on improvement ideas, as we continue to build our world-class delivery practice.
Day to day requirements of this role will include:
- Customer-facing or internal project management
- Project plans, finances, schedules, status reports, and other project management collateral
- Presentations to project stakeholders
- Deliver projects on time, within budget, to scope, and with quality
- Maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, as a leader of a project, representing Client Implementation and the wider company
- Contribute to methodology by submitting enhancement ideas and execute on improvement ideas
Simply put, the required skills are:
- Prior experience in a client facing project management position
- Stakeholder management and consultative approach
- Technical knowledge/experience and ability to liaison with technical teams
- Ability to work autonomously
- Project Management certifications and/or education
- Experience working in Financial Services and/or Utilities
- Program management exposure
Why apply for this role and join Equifax?
- Exposure to wide range of products, projects and internal/external stakeholders
- Extensive career progression opportunities available within a global company
- Working on both client implementation and internal projects
- Wide range of projects with diverse set of challenges
- Exposure to program management
- Working with new product launches and exciting new solutions
This really is a great opportunity to join an industry leader not only in the local market but the global market.
If you feel you have the required competencies to fulfil our needs we invite you to apply.
Function - Fulfillment / Operations
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU
State: New South Wales
Community / Marketing Title: Client Project Manager
Requisition Number: J00060882
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p>Equifax is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.</p>