HR Business Partner
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 16489
We are currently seeking a passionate and collaborative HR Business Partner (HRBP) to act as a strategic business partner to Equifax APAC's senior leaders and employees. You will act as an employee champion and change agent and formulate partnerships across Business Units and Centre's of Excellence. You'll play a key role in delivering world class HR initiatives and services to both management and employees. This role will allow you to make a real impact on the Organisation.
Reporting to the APAC Head of Human Resources, you will be based at our regional head office in North Sydney. You'll love being part of a collaborative, supportive and highly skilled HR function and team.
So, what will impress us?
- Your have a passion for people and a natural ability to inspire others
- Strong demonstrable HR Business Partner experience and knowledge supporting business units and Centre's of Excellence (Information Technology and New Zealand exposure preferred).
- The ability to engage with and influence senior leaders. Working knowledge of various HR disciplines; change management, compensation and benefits, employee relations, career development, performance management, HR guidelines and policies, talent acquisition, organisational design and providing advice on ANZ legislation.
- The ability to drive and implement key HR programs and global initiatives
- Ability to coach and mentor others
- Experience operating in a matrixed environment
- AHRI certification would be looked at favourably
What's in it for you?
Work in a modern office environment with discounted coffee shop, flexible working, good company benefits, reward and recognition programs, business events and support local charities. It's a great opportunity to join a fast paced and growing organisation. We are fun, social, energetic and professional team who love what we do. If you have a natural ability to influence and drive HR initiatives from the front, then apply today!
A little bit about us
Equifax powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world. Using the combined strength of unique trusted data, technology and innovative analytics, Equifax has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights and knowledge that helps its customers make informed decisions. The company organises, assimilates and analyses data on more than 820 million consumers and more than 91 million businesses worldwide, and its database includes employee data contributed from more than 6,600 employers. Customers are at the centre of everything we do.
Function - Human Resources
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU
State: New South Wales
Community / Marketing Title: HR Business Partner
Requisition Number: J00063190
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p>Equifax is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.</p>