Cyber Security Incident Response Analyst
Job Number: 16533
In this role, you will provide incident response and analytic capabilities to an enterprise wide cybersecurity program at Equifax in the APAC region. You will possess technical knowledge and experience performing incident response, threat hunting, network and system monitoring, and perform cyber incident related digital forensics. You'll also support robust assortment of security projects that support the Global Security team.
So, what will impress us?
- Passion and interest in Cyber Security and Incident Response
- Experience performing Security Incident Response work
- Knowledge of tools used for host and network security
- Background in IT networking or Linux/Windows administration
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, concurrent activities, while understanding and managing priorities, dependencies and risk
- Ability to work or be on-call during off hours
- Willingness to learn new tools and processes and proven track record of learning new technologies, methodologies and skills
Desirable, but not essential:
- Certifications such as GIAC (GCIA, GCIH, GSEC, GCFA, GCFE, etc.), CISSP, CEH or related certification(s) desired.
What's in it for you?
Work in a modern office environment with discounted coffee shop, good company benefits, reward and recognition programs, social team and business events, and support local charities. It's a great opportunity to join a fast paced and growing organisation. We are a social, energetic and professional team who love what we do. If you have a passion, experience, and interest in Cyber Security, then apply today!
A little bit about us
Equifax powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world. Using the combined strength of unique trusted data, technology and innovative analytics, Equifax has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights and knowledge that helps its customers make informed decisions. The company organises, assimilates and analyses data on more than 820 million consumers and more than 91 million businesses worldwide, and its database includes employee data contributed from more than 6,600 employers. Customers are at the centre of everything we do.
Function - Security Governance and Compliance
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU
State: New South Wales
Community / Marketing Title: Cyber Security Incident Response Analyst
Requisition Number: J00062856
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p>Equifax is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.</p>