Senior Account Manager- HR Solutions
Job Number: 16670
Equifax powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world. Using the combined strength of unique trusted data, technology and innovative analytics, Equifax has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights and knowledge that helps its customers make informed decisions. The company organises, assimilates and analyses data on more than 820 million consumers and more than 91 million businesses worldwide, and its database includes employee data contributed from more than 6,600 employers.
The role of Senior Account Manager will involve proactively managing and developing Equifax's key customers within the Employment Verification business. Essential activities will include retaining the current client base, identifying opportunities to upsell, exploring new revenue streams and client opportunities.
You will effectively communicate client objectives across the business, as well as resolving any escalated issues and maintaining service delivery. In the reverse, you will be responsible for communicating trends to the clients and keeping them abreast of new products and innovation. The role will be expected to play an active contribution to the revenue target of through strong relationship management of upsell and cross sell opportunities.
Key Deliverables & Responsibilities
- Manage relationships and user experience across a portfolio of key clients.
- Formulate and deliver retention focused account management strategies.
- Manage all senior communication with the client portfolio.
- Identify upselling opportunities to achieve revenue and market share growth.
- Produce and present comprehensive performance reports and analytics
- Meet clients face to face to agree account management strategies
- Work towards making clients self-sufficient
- Follow up with lapsed clients
- Solutions Delivery - analyse client requirements and develop business case where relevant for implementation to resolve
- Forecasting - keep abreast of proposed client activity including peaks and trough
- Resolve Escalations when required
The required skills are:
- Proven experience in account management, relationship management and customer service.
- Experience in Account Management in recruitment, financial services, professional services and/or technology sectors.
- Strong customer focus
- Tertiary qualification in business, marketing, commerce, HR or related subject
- Commercially astute - commercial business experience and knowledge.
- Exceptional personal customer relationship management skills and outstanding interpersonal and liaison skills with all levels of stakeholder.
- Demonstrated experience in a busy operational environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products.
- Ability to produce high quality written work.
- Ability to prioritise work under stressful conditions and remain calm under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Confidence in liaising at all levels of customers and management.
- Ability to deal with confidential issues with tact and discretion.
Why apply for this role and join Equifax?
- Opportunity to work in a fast paced environment
- Extensive career progression opportunities available within a global company
This really is a great opportunity to join an industry leader not only in the local market but the global market.
If you feel you have the required competencies to fulfill our needs we invite you to apply.
Function - Sales
Location_formattedLocationLong: Melbourne, Victoria AU
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Account Manager- HR Solutions
Requisition Number: J00062693
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p>Equifax is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.</p>