Business Information Security Officer
Job Number: 16813
We are currently seeking a Business Information Security Officer who will be the primary point of contact for the assigned Business Unit/COE and support the implementation of the Information Security program. The role assists in improving the information security posture with respect to delivering services to customers and consumers with the Business Unit/COE for understanding the key assets and processes, identifying risks and controls, evaluating risk, and suggesting incremental controls or risk mitigation strategies where necessary. You will provide consultative guidance with the goal of ensuring that policies and standards are adhered to and incorporated into the systems and processes utilized.
So, what will impress us?
- Prior experience in a Security role or as a Security Officer
- A solid understanding of security best practices and international standards such as ISO2700 and PCI DSS
- Understanding of risks in banking/ financial services sector will be an added advantage
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education
- Ability to translate technical/security issues to business users
- Good judgment and integrity, follow through on commitments
- Self-motivated, willingness to take on challenges and adaptability to change and manage changing priorities
- Team player and collaborator, commits to success of others.
- Focuses on the critical objectives that add the most value and delivers results that meet or exceed expectations
- Process driven, eye for detail
- CISSP, CISM or related certification is a strong plus
What's in it for you?
Great chance to join a business with big growth aspirations and become part of our security initiatives. We are a fun, energetic, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. If you have a natural ability to juggle multiple tasks, are a bit of a perfectionist and want a career not just a job, then apply today!
A little bit about us
Equifax powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world. Using the combined strength of unique trusted data, technology and innovative analytics, Equifax has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights and knowledge that helps its customers make informed decisions. The company organises, assimilates and analyses data on more than 820 million consumers and more than 91 million businesses worldwide, and its database includes employee data contributed from more than 6,600 employers. Customers are at the centre of everything we do.
Function - Security Governance and Compliance
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU
State: New South Wales
Community / Marketing Title: Business Information Security Officer
Requisition Number: J00062700
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p>Equifax is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.</p>