Job Number: 16894
Datalicious is a data and analytics consultancy working with industry leading clients across Asia Pacific to help them make better decisions, build better products & experiences, and maximise return on marketing spend. We do this through an array of marketing and analytics technologies, and our specialist delivery teams
As the Analytics Consultant you will work with the our team of specialists to engage our clients, explore their business objectives, and help them to achieve these through their data & analytics.
In addition to handling analytical work directly, you will also be the critical link between our clients and the technical know how' of the Datalicious delivery teams for more complex work. We need you to deliver commercial value to our customer's businesses through effective analytics consultancy, execution, and project management. Building client relationships, identifying valuable & actionable insights, and developing opportunities for growth. Datalicious' universal goal is to improve the conversion process for our clients through the implementation of smart data driven marketing strategies.
Day to day responsibilities
- Engage our clients re their analytics, data, and marketing technology to help them maximise its use, make better decisions, and achieve their goals
- Take responsibility for our clients analytics set-up and hygiene
- Support pre-sales efforts by the sales team, scope and estimate projects
- Brief complex tasks into the relevant internal team (Engineering, Insight, Web Analytics) and own management & delivery of the outputs and QA
- Help educate our client's people and wider stakeholders by running WIPs, workshops, training, and insight sessions
- You role is to own our client's analytical success
Who you are?
- You don't have to be a Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics wizz (yet) but you need to have a demonstrable data/analyst background, and a strong belief in the power of data to drive superior outcomes
- You are deeply curious, autonomous, and love problem solving
- You like to engage people, communicate well, and find a way to make things happen
Function - Sales Support
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU
State: New South Wales
Community / Marketing Title: Analytics Consultant
Requisition Number: J00063278
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p>Equifax is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.</p>