Customer Disputes Team Leader
Job Number: 17513
The main purpose of this role is to set up a new disputes team and set up best in class' frameworks, processes and reporting around managing complaints/disputes. After setting up you will provide on-going leadership, guidance and support to the disputes team and continue to refine the operating model.
So, what will impress us?
- Proven capabilities in leading and developing successful teams
- Background within the financial services sector
- Solid abilities implementing process improvements
- Experience managing complaint handling processes
- Confident with reporting and data interpretation
- Exceptional verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with high say/do ratio
What would really impress us in addition to the above:
- Degree preferable but not essential
- Strong understanding of the Privacy Act and the Credit Reporting code highly desired
- Knowledge of credit risk management and the finance industry
What's in it for you?
This is a brand-new division within the Equifax business. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to be part of setting up a new team and new processes that intends to be leaders and innovators in providing the best customer experience possible.
This is a great chance to join a business with big growth aspirations. We are a fun, energetic, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide:
- 22 Annual Leave Days (as well as other leave entitlements)
- Salary Continuance, benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free counselling services
- Corporate Healthcare Plans & Gym memberships
- Discounted purchase plans on Dell products
- Secure Sentinel Free membership - If you get your financial cards, passport or mobile phone lost or stolen
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries
- Recognition programs, including spot bonuses ($4,000)
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive between $1,500-$6,000
- Novated lease options available
A little bit about us:
Equifax is a global leader within information solutions with revenues in excess of three billion dollars. Founded over 100 years ago we are now 10,000+ employees strong, across 24 countries. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide superior products. The company organises, assimilates and analyses data on more than 820 million consumers and more than 91 million businesses worldwide. Customers are at the centre of everything we do.
Equifax powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world. Equifax has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights and knowledge that helps its customers make informed decisions.
Function - Customer Service
Location_formattedLocationLong: Brisbane, Queensland AU
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Disputes Team Leader
Requisition Number: J00066161
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p>Equifax is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.</p>