Desktop Services Manager
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 17606
We are seeking an experienced Desktop Services Manager who will be responsible for providing a cost effective, functional, flexible and current end user computing domain. The role is responsible for all relevant second level internal support functions and customer satisfaction. In this role, you will be managing an on-site and remote team.
So, what will impress us?
- Prior experience managing and leading a team.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience with software packaging and working with SCCM.
- Knowledge of MSI and SMS technologies.
- Prior experience with managing and writing documentation
- Extensive experience supporting desktop and mobile computing environments for 300+ seat sites.
- General networking knowledge, communications patching, knowledge of cabling technologies.
- Demonstrated operating knowledge of the following
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7
- Scripting skills, VBScript, PowerShell
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Terminal server, roaming profiles, vWorkspace, vWorksphere
Desired skills but not essential:
- Experience working with Airwatch
- PABX / Voice technologies (Cisco) knowledge advantageous
- Prior experience with Office 365
What's in it for you?
Great chance to join a business with big growth aspirations. We are a fun, energetic, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. If you have a natural ability to manage and lead a team, juggle multiple tasks, are a bit of a perfectionist and want a career not just a job, then apply today!
A little bit about us
Equifax powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world. Using the combined strength of unique trusted data, technology and innovative analytics, Equifax has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights and knowledge that helps its customers make informed decisions. The company organises, assimilates and analyses data on more than 820 million consumers and more than 91 million businesses worldwide, and its database includes employee data contributed from more than 6,600 employers. Customers are at the centre of everything we do.
Function - IT Operations / Platforms
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU
State: New South Wales
Community / Marketing Title: Desktop Services Manager
Requisition Number: J00065076
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p>Equifax is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.</p>